Online Customer Experience Masterclass Asia Pacific Region
Ian Golding returns to Asia Pacific Region to deliver his CX Masterclass online. Learn from one of the world’s leading minds in Customer Experience in an online interactive format.
September 01 & 02, 2020, ONLINE
10:00AM Sydney time
Ian Golding, CCXP
A highly influential freelance Customer Experience consultant, Ian advises leading companies on Customer Experience strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed Customer Experience tools and methodologies all over the world. Ian is one of the world’s most prolific CX Bloggers and the Author of one of the best selling CX books in ‘Customer What?’
Managing Director, ManagingCX
Anita has worked in the Finance & Technology Industries for over 33 years and has spearheaded Customer Experience in Australia by empowering CX leaders and organisations through CX consulting and training. Anita is dedicated to the CX community and is the founder of the award winning (CXPA) Customer Experience Professionals Association Melbourne Network. She is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), first Australian certified Forrester CX-Pro, Chair of the 2019 Chief Customer Officer conference Sydney and winner of the 2018 Customer Experience Professionals Association Extra Mile award.
Dr. Linden Brown
Chairman and Chief Value Officer, MarketCulture Strategies
Linden has worked as a management consultant, academic and an entrepreneur in start-up organizations. For more than 20 years he has worked with multi-national firms in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to develop their market-focus capabilities and business strategies. He has had Visiting Professor appointments at several universities including INSEAD (France), Cranfield (England) and the University of Technology, Sydney (Australia). Linden has published 14 books on management, marketing and strategy.
Designed by Ian Golding, all graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional. The two day CX Masterclass is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools and frameworks being used successfully in Customer Experience around the globe.
Outcomes of the Customer Experience Masterclass
- Validate your own CX ideas and develop your expertise
- Network with fellow CX Professionals and discuss the latest CX topics
- Learn from best practice examples and case studies
- Demonstrate personal commitment to improve your skills and knowledge
- Be given practical examples of how to create buy in to CX initiatives within your organisation
- Learn how to measure and demonstrate the impact of CX on your organisation-
- Receive a certificate of attendance
Experience Professional Qualification
- Have practical examples on how to improve your business
- The programme is developed to do two things: firstly, to give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to lead a successful customer agenda in your own business; and secondly to deepen your understanding of the CXPA process and six competencies.
- All course delegates will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional.
1. INTRODUCTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
2. THE ROLE OF THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL
• Leading the customer agenda
• Influencing with credibility
• CXPA’s Competencies for the CCXP accrediatation
3. CX AS A TOOL FOR TRANSFORMATION
• Evolution of the organisation’s CX maturity
• Why it’s important
• Commercial benefits of CX
4. CUSTOMER STRATEGY
• Customer Strategy Examples
• Customer Experience Frameworks
• Evaluating your customer strategy
5. BRAND PROPOSITION
• What is it and why is it important?
• Being clear about the brand promise
• What makes a brand proposition
1. CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURE
• Characteristics of customer-centric organisations
• What should customer-centric leaders be doing?
• Employee experiences
2. WHO ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS?
• The flaws in traditional segmentation methods
• Creating customer personas
• Using personas to influence
3. CUSTOMER EMPATHY
• What is empathy and why is it important?
• How to think like your customers think
• The role of storytelling
4. CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING
• The principles of mapping customer journeys effectively
• Keeping it simple and actionable
• Prioritising the most important things
• Measurement principles
• Aligning the voices of your customers, people and processes
• Know what your priorities are
6. ACTION PLANNING
• For you personally and your organisation
• A framework for managing what happens next
• Keeping up the momentum