Online Customer Experience Masterclass Brazil
After the success of Ian Golding's visit to Sao Paulo in February we are hosting a full day Interactive Online Training with Ian specific to South America.
We don’t believe that the current state of affairs should halt your CX journey or stop us from sharing knowledge with you.
That is why we are bringing Ian Golding’s CX Masterclass ONLINE!
An interactive condensed Webinar format of Ian Golding’s world renowned CX Masterclass on 20 May 2020. Ask questions and join in discussions live with feedback from Ian.
May 20, 2020
Ian Golding, CCXP
A highly influential freelance Customer Experience consultant, Ian advises leading companies on Customer Experience strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed Customer Experience tools and methodologies all over the world. Ian is one of the world’s most prolific CX Bloggers and the Author of one of the best selling CX books in ‘Customer What?’
2. CX AS A TOOL FOR TRANSFORMATION
• Evolution of the organisation’s CX maturity
• Why it’s important
• Commercial benefits of CX
3. CUSTOMER STRATEGY
• Customer Strategy Examples
• Customer Experience Frameworks
• Evaluating your customer strategy
4. WHO ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS?
• Creating customer personas
• Using personas to influence
5. CUSTOMER EMPATHY
• What is empathy and why is it important?
• How to think like your customers think
• The role of storytelling
6. CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MEASUREMENT
• Measurement principles
• Aligning the voices of your customers, people and processes
• Know what your priorities are
7. CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENT
• Driving demonstrable change
• Cost Out – Experience In!
• The importance of process improvement methodology – Lean Customer-centric culture
• Characteristics of customer-centric organisations
• What should customer-centric leaders be doing?
• Employee experiences
8. ACTION PLANNING
• For you personally and your organisation
• A framework for managing what happens next
• Keeping up the momentum