Customer Experience Masterclass
As part of the North American Customer Centricity Awards and Conference we are running CX Masterclasses on Days one and two of Customer Centricity Awards Week with Diane Magers, CCXP and Ian Golding, CCXP.
In the run up to the Awards week we will also being running other Masterclasses across North America with the first one being in Boston with Ian Golding CCXP on 09 & 10 March 2020.
Ian Golding, CCXP
A highly influential freelance Customer Experience consultant, Ian advises leading companies on Customer Experience strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed Customer Experience tools and methodologies all over the world. Ian is one of the world’s most prolific CX Bloggers and the Author of one of the best selling CX books in ‘Customer What?’
Diane Magers, CCXP
Diane is a passionate, experienced Customer Experience executive, change agent and sherpa for new and developing customer obsessed leaders. She believes that brands who win choose to focus on human and emotional elements of business.
Diane has over 25 years of building and growing Customer and Employee focus. She is currently interim CEO for the Customer Experience Professionals Association. Most recently at AT&T, she led Customer Experience strategy by transforming customer and associate engagement. In 2011, she founded Customer Experience Catalysts as a consultancy and thought leader for organizations who were launching or progressing customer and employee experience to grow their brand value. She also developed and led Customer Engagement at Sysco Foods Corporation.
Diane holds an M.S. in Psychology and an M.B.A. She is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) and also holds NPS, VoC and CEM certifications.
Designed by Ian Golding, all graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional. The two day CX Masterclass is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools and frameworks being used successfully in Customer Experience around the globe.
Outcomes of the Customer
- Will help develop all delegates knowledge on Customer Experience
- Have practical and interactive tasks throughout the two days
- Are certified by the Customer Experience Professionals Association
- Ian was the first in the world to be certified to deliver training for the Certified Customer
- Have practical examples on how to improve your business
- The programme is developed to do two things: firstly, to give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to lead a successful customer agenda in your own business; and secondly to deepen your understanding of the CXPA process and six competencies.
- All course delegates will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional.
1. INTRODUCTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
2. THE ROLE OF THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL
• Leading the customer agenda
• Influencing with credibility
• CXPA’s Competencies for the CCXP accrediatation
3. CX AS A TOOL FOR TRANSFORMATION
• Evolution of the organisation’s CX maturity
• Why it’s important
• Commercial benefits of CX
4. CUSTOMER STRATEGY
• Customer Strategy Examples
• Customer Experience Frameworks
• Evaluating your customer strategy
5. BRAND PROPOSITION
• What is it and why is it important?
• Being clear about the brand promise
• What makes a brand proposition
1. CUSTOMER-CENTRIC CULTURE
• Characteristics of customer-centric organisations
• What should customer-centric leaders be doing?
• Employee experiences
2. WHO ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS?
• The flaws in traditional segmentation methods
• Creating customer personas
• Using personas to influence
3. CUSTOMER EMPATHY
• What is empathy and why is it important?
• How to think like your customers think
• The role of storytelling
4. CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING
• The principles of mapping customer journeys effectively
• Keeping it simple and actionable
• Prioritising the most important things
• Measurement principles
• Aligning the voices of your customers, people and processes
• Know what your priorities are
6. ACTION PLANNING
• For you personally and your organisation
• A framework for managing what happens next
• Keeping up the momentum